If you request additional services certain fees may apply, including extra fees and pet fees.
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive your checkin instructions a day before your stay. A custom door code will be sent to you via the email you provided. This code will only work for the duration of your stay.
Generally no. A person on the property, regardless of their duration of stay, must be on the reservation. Very rare exceptions are made and must be approved by us.
A full refund will be issued up to 14 days before your stay.
Reasons why you would not recieve your deposit include but not limited to: damage to property, rule breaking, excessive cleaning needed after your departure and any 3rd party services needed to remove you from the property. You will recieve information if your deposit is withheld.
We only accept USD.
NO GUESTS ALLOWED: You will be charged for extra guests regardless of duration. Any guest beyond 4 total persons will not be allowed to stay regardless of payment. Infants are excluded from the total.
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE: You will be removed from the premises without a refund.
No overnight sleeping on the couch.
DISINFECTING DUE TO COVID: We will attempt to follow many CDC disinfecting guidelines. We do not make any guarantees, promises, written or implied, in regards to disinfection of COVID-19 or any other infection. We do not follow any extended wait between guests. Although there is no way to prove, with 100% certainty, where a person has contracted COVID-19, you agree to not hold Juan Andres Martinez, Iinc, or it’s employees, liable if you or your guests contract COVID-19 while in San Antonio and staying at the home.
PETS: Pets allowed under additional guidelines. Pets(dogs) must be disclosed at least 48 hrs before your stay. Up to 2 dogs(no cats) allowed. Total weight of both dogs can not exceed 40lbs. Dogs must be kenneled over night and when left alone. We will need proof of kennels upon arrival. Dogs will be charged a stay of $50 for the first dog and $10 for a second dog. Not disclosing a pet will incur a $50 fee and/or removal from property with no refund. Dogs exceeding 40lbs, not allowed. You are responsible for any damage to the property or to person’s incurred by your pets. We are not responsible for pets who escape the property or who are stolen. Excessive barking may be cause for removal from property with no refund. Pets can not be left out in the yard without supervision.
Excessive cleaning needed because of your groups stay may result in, at minimum, a $50 cleanup fee. This includes excessive dirty dishes, stained furniture, stained walls, fixtures, towels, left over personal food and your pets poop. We don’t charge a cleaning fee so the expectation is that guests will clean up any excessive mess and throw away any trash and separate any recyclable materials.
NO SMOKING: including e-cigarettes or marijuana, inside or outside of the property.
No shoes on while in the house.
Quiet hrs between 10pm and 8am.
MONTHLY STAYS: Monthly stays may require the following: Credit Check, Background Check, one month’s deposit or credit card on file and signed lease.
Guest head count will be confirmed during your stay. Misrepresenting your headcount or a pet(s) may lead to immediate removal with no refund and fines.
I reserve the right to change the rules without notice.
By booking the property, you agree that you have read and understood and will abide by the rules below. – Guests not listed on the reservation are not allowed on the property. – Check in 3pm, checkout 11 am. – No shoes in the house please. 🙂 -$5 per load of laundry. – Although we do allow kids, please be aware there limited child safety precautions in the home. By booking, you, as the booking guest, agree that you are solely responsible for the safety and well-being of all minors in your party. You are liable for any and all injuries that may occur to you, your guests, or children. You are also financially responsible for any damage to the property occurred by the children in your party. There are cleaning supplies, furniture and other items in the home that may cause grave bodily harm or death. In agreement of my use of the AirBnB rental property with Juan Andres Martinez, located at [Address Hidden, See your reservation for address] San Antonio, TX, 78201.
1. RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO RENTAL: I agree to pay for any and all damages incurred to Mr. Martinez’s property that is caused by me or my guests either purposely or accidentally.
2. RELEASE: I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) other members of my party and guests, including, but not limited to any illness that may occur from consuming the complimentary food and beverages provided by Mr. Martinez. I also assume full responsibility for any and all damages to my and (if applicable) other members of my party and guests’ property, including, but not limited to, theft, whether the property loss or damage occurs in the rental, in the parking space provided, or at curbside parking. I release and discharge Juan Martinez from injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my party’s use of or presence upon the rental, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Juan Martinez or other third parties.
3. INDEMNIFICATION: I agree to indemnify and defend Juan Martinez against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my party’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Juan Martinez.
4. FEES:. I agree to pay for all damages to Juan Martinez’s listed property located at [Address Hidden, See your reservation] San Antonio, TX, 78201, that is caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my party.
5. EMERGENCY CANCELATION: In the case that Juan Martinez needs to cancel the rental agreement due to an emergency, only a full refund of the contract place will be issued to you.
6. WIFI: The guest wireless network may be subject to periodic maintenance, unforeseen downtime, and limited availability. Guest wireless access is provided as a free service on an “as is” basis with no guarantee of service. Although Juan takes basic efforts to insure the security of the wifi in his home, use of his wifi is at your own risk.
7. BIKE/E-SCOOTER RENTALS: Use of the bikes/scooters available at Juan’s property are free to use. If the bikes/e-scooters are lost or stolen you agree to pay $350 per bike AND $800 per e-scooter. You ride the bike/scooter at your own risk. Bike helmet required. 7a. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT – SAFETY I acknowledge that I have been advised to wear an approved helmet while riding. I am aware that the use of the bicycle/e-scooter is subject to any applicable municipal and provincial highway traffic regulations. I am familiar with the proper use of the bicycle/e-scooter, including all quick release mechanisms, brakes and gear shifters. I am aware that there no technicians, guides or instructors available and I ride at my own risk. If the bike/e-scooter malfunctions during my use I am responsible to return the bike/e-scooter safely to Juan Martinez’s property. ASSUMPTION OF RISKS I am aware that cycling/e-scooter use activities involve many risks, dangers and hazards including, but not limited to: changing weather conditions; mechanical failure of the equipment; loss of balance; difficulty or inability to control one’s speed and direction; variation or steepness in terrain; rapid or uncontrolled acceleration on hills and inclines; variation or changes in the cycling/e-scooter use surface including holes or depressions in the roads; exposed rock, snow, ice, earth and other natural objects; streams, creeks and rivers; cliffs and crevasses; collision with exposed rock, snow, ice, earth, trees or other natural or man-made objects on or adjacent to the cycling terrain; encounters with wildlife, collision with pedestrians, vehicles or other cyclists. I am also aware that the risks, dangers and hazards referred to above exist throughout the area used for cycling/e-scooter use and that many are unmarked. I will not attempt repairs or removal of bike/e-scooter parts held by screws or nuts. Saddles and pedals are exempt. Repairs needed are to be done by any local bicycle shop. I AM AWARE OF THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS ASSOCIATED WITH CYCLING/E-SCOOTER USE ACTIVITIES AND I FREELY ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS AND THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE AND LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM. I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE RENTAL BICYCLE/E-SCOOTER OR BICYCLE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES INCLUDED WITH THE BICYCLE/E-SCOOTER DURING MY RENTAL. I AM FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR REPLACING OR REPAIRING THE BICYCLE/E-SCOOTER AND ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS UPON LOOSENING OR REMOVING & REINSTALLING PARTS, OR BENDING, BREAKING, RIPPING OR THEFT DURING MY RENTAL. THIS EXCLUDES PEDAL INSTALLATION AND SADDLE ADJUSTMENT. RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT In consideration of Juan Andres Martinez, allowing me to participate in cycling/e-scooter use activities and permitting my use of bicycles/e-scooters, streets, bike parks, bike trails, race courses and other facilities, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, I hereby agree as follows: A. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against Juan Andres Martinez, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as “THE RELEASEES”), and TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury including death that I may suffer, or that my next of kin may suffer resulting from my participation in adventure activities DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE, AND ALSO INCLUDING THE FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS OF ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES REFERRED TO ABOVE; B. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any damage to property of or personal injury to any third party, resulting from my participation in adventure activities; C. This Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity; D. This Agreement and any rights, duties and obligations as between the parties to this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of San Antonio, TX and no other jurisdiction; and In entering into this Agreement I am not relying upon any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releasees with respect to the safety of adventure activities other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
8. WEAPONS. I agree not to have any object that maybe considered a weapon on my person while on Juan Martinez’s property.
9. ILLICIT ACTIVITY I agree not to participate and/or allow my guests to participate in any illegal activity or use of controlled substances, including Medical Marijuana.
10. WASHER AND DRYER A $5 fee for each load of laundry is requested. It’s an honor system, so please place the cash in the jar above the washer and dryer.
11. PRIVACY / SECURITY CAMERAS. I understand my party’s privacy is extremely important to Juan Martinez, but in order to safely share his space, maintain affordable insurance, and prevent frivolous lawsuits, the following measures are necessary. I understand that Juan Martinez only uses the security cameras to secure his property, belongings, to help with the prevention of major house rule violations, and AIRBNB violations such as but not limited to unapproved guests on the property and the destruction of property. I hereby agree that I have no reasonable expectation of privacy within the exterior areas of Mr. Martinez’s dwelling and waive any right to privacy expectation that I may otherwise have had. I understand Juan’s property has exterior cameras. I consent for the entirety of my party to all recording and agree that I have approved legal authority to consent on my party’s behalf to the recordings and I am responsible for notifying them of this agreement prior to our stay. I understand that there is NO recording of the interior areas of the home. I understand Juan Martinez will NEVER intentionally or maliciously post any of the video, in part or whole, on any social media site or website for entertainment or marketing purposes. I understand Texas & Federal law permits Juan Martinez to install and use the cameras to protect his home and belongings. I also understand that I have no access, although completely visible, to any of the cameras or any of their footage. I will be responsible for any financial damages occurred to Juan Martinez and reimbursement of any legal fees and loss of wages in the event that a lawsuit is presented against him for any claim of a privacy law violation protected in this section. A minimum fine of $200 will be assessed for tampering including blocking the camera’s from recording footage.
12. HOUSE RULE VIOLATIONS: If you or anyone in your party is found to have violated any of the house rules, Mr. Juan Martinez has the right to escort you and your group off the property. You agree that you are a short term renters as describe under Texas State law so you are not entitled to Tenant protections under Texas Law. You agree that once requested to leave in writing, via the Airbnb app, you have 30 minutes to vacate the property, unless a different time table has been agreed upon with Mr. Juan Martinez in writing. If you do not leave the property within 30 minutes, you agree to forfeit your rights to be on the property any longer and now are considered to be trespassing. Police may issue you a trespassing warning which may lead to your arrest and/or citation. No refund or hotel or other accommodations will be made. You will be responsible for any fees associated with the removal of your party and property including any legal fees and cleaning fees. Cleaning fee’s will be assessed at $50/hr. You also agree to allow Mr. Juan Martinez access to the home if he believes a house rules are been broken. Mr. Juan Martinez will attempt to contact you via the Airbnb app and the provided number in your Airbnb account. If you can not be contacted within a timely manner, as he sees fit, he can enter his property without notice.
13. NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to agree to this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before accepting. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Juan Martinez has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to agree to this Agreement.
14. ARM’S LENGTH AGREEMENT. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arms’ length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either “for” or “against” a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
15. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure. Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation does not successfully resolve the dispute, then the parties may proceed to seek an alternative form of resolution in accordance with any other rights and remedies afforded to them by law. I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY BOOKING THIS RENTAL ON (URL HIDDEN) I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
Up to 2 well behaved dogs allowed for a separate fee starting at $50. Individual dog’s weight cannot exceed 30lbs. Dogs MUST sleep in kennels overnight and when left alone. An additional pet policy must be signed.
VisItors are not allowed, they must be on the reservation.
Parties are not allowed. You will be removed from the property immediately without a refund.
There are outdoor security cameras present and they are recording. Do not tamper, cover, move the cameras.
No smoking tobacco or marijuana anywhere on the property. Smoking weed in Texas is illegal.
Professional photoshoots are not allowed without prior permission, insurance policy, worker’s comp and a liability waiver.
We do not charge a cleaning fee. The expectations are that you pick up after yourselves, your pets and your dishes.